Advice Needed.
In the Link set up, when it asks for new URL and new title, does that mean I should put my blog URL and my blog title for the link to be created?
How do you upload a video to your blog?
Thanks.
Building a personal learning network as an early-career teacher
-
Most of what new teachers learn in their first five years comes from other
teachers. Building a deliberate professional network, online and in-person,
is o...
4 weeks ago
Cheryl the answer to the video question can be found at
ReplyDeletehttp://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=67428
I think what you are asking about in terms of the URL and title took place as you set up your blog. You get to choose the URL - for this you used your name. I also suggested that you might think of a metaphor for your learning if you didn't want to use your name.
You are on your way Cheryl - congratulations!
Marnie